Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 10 - Guard and Protect your Hearts

Well it's one of our favorite weeks - all the losers come back and get to air out all the dirty laundry.  I apologize I wasn't able to get this published last night, I ended up having to get some work done instead so that I can pay for the internet that allows me to write this little piece of Heaven.  Unfortunately, this episode wasn't NEARLY as juicy as Jake's season...when Rozlyn was caught wrestling around with one of the show's staff members while they were filming.  There were A LOT of bombs dropped during that episode.  We may not ever see one as hot as that one, however it's still always nice to see all the drama that the whole group brings together as a whole.  Think about it, when these ladies are in the house together, 95% of their time is spent split up, in different cliques.  Each girl is going to hang out with other girls that they get along with.  But when brought back for this episode, all the girls must face each other and duke it out.  It's a beautiful thing.  Tonight's summary will be shorter, basically I just want to go through and hit some of the highlights, or lowlights, that I gathered from the show...

Increased Popularity:

Michelle - sure, go back and read nearly every week's blog and most of the press was negative towards Michelle...but that was mostly just due to her "plan of action" towards Brad as well as her clearly not being the woman he needs to marry.  Based on interviews with some of the other girls, many of them said Michelle was actually very nice during the show and was kind to them.  I don't necessarily doubt that - just about ANY time she was being whacko was when she was alone, just with the camera, or with Brad.  Very rarely did she do anything crazy when she was with the other girls.  Now, don't get me wrong, I think her and Brad were NOT meant for each other...and ultimately that's what led me to portray her negatively, but after seeing her tonight, it was easier to like her.  It is hard to say what her true personality is, however we at least got to see a more sensitive side of her tonight, as well as got to hear her acknowledge that she and Brad were not meant for each other...which I think is all any of us ever wanted to hear this season anyway. 

Ashley S - no one ever had a bad thing to say about Ash S anyways, but tonight we just got to see a little more of this sweet southern belle.  She had a horribly emotional departure, which was hard to watch, and she obviously was still a little saddened by how Brad broke the news to her, but we also did NOT see her act rudely or confront Brad in a harsh manner like many chicks would've.  She was polite, sweet, and southern...can't get much better than that. 

Britt - the reason Britt's popularity increased was because she talked more on this episode than she did the entire season, that's pretty much it.

Shawntel - our favorite girl went from being a 9.9 to a 10 just by showing up tonight.  I don't even think I heard her say a word, however simply by her being present...anyone with a brain and a heart grew more fond of her. 

Madison - I think we all gained a solid respect for her after the way she departed the show early.  However, getting to see her just be "normal" again last night solidified our recent opinions of her.  I still think she is in love with Edward Cullen and that is what ultimately came between her and Brad.  But we will never know...

The Carnie Ashley - I hate to say it...but her hair did look a lot better.  She went with the pageant queen style hairdo all season which was so darn cute back in 1996, but just wasn't working for us at this point in time.  Basically she could've shaved her head and it would've probably looked better, but I actually did like the brunette look.  She was still squirrelly though and I'm assuming she'll resume her job back with the circuis any day now...

The Divas we never knew:

Jackie - dad gumit Jackie...I stuck up for you all season and then you go and let me down.  Sure she was upset with Michelle and possibly had the reasons to be mad.  But as Ashley (the good Ashley) stated...NO GUY WANTS TO SEE GIRLS BE DRAMATIC.  It is unnnnnnnnattractive.  That is what led to both Raichel and Melissa's demise...although I tend to think that the pizza and onion comments by Melissa is what got her booted.  Jack was upset with the stuff Michelle said off-camera, and yes I understand why.  However, even after putting in her two cents...which is one cent more than what women should even be allowed...she still continued on about it.  I had a great idea last night - Brad should get to watch this episode and then decide if he wants to perhaps bring 1 select girl BACK onto the show.  I really think you get to see what the girls are really like after they come back and have to deal with each other all over again. 

Stacey - c'mon sister, you really weren't even on the show that long.  You can't go around making statements about how people raise their kids and not get flack for it.  That's an area that you should know you don't intrude.  You want to talk about me?  That's fine.  But don't you ever talk about how I've raised my german shepherd.  Otherwise I will give her the german code word and she will kill you.  Stacey should've known that, but apparently was not a part of a sorority that instilled those values.  I recommend  Kappa Kappa Gamma at the U of Oklahoma (kite and key, blue and blue ladies) for anyone on the search.  Stacey probably went to OSU and just didn't know any better. 

Melissa and Raichel - again, seeing as though Melissa and Raichel's feud was one of the "top" stories for this episode, it goes to show that there really wasn't THAT much for us to work with this season.  For whatever reason, Lissa and Raich just didn't get along.  Big whoop, who really cares.  Neither of them had a chance as far as I'm concerned.  Raichel seems to think that Lissa blew her chances with Brad...I guess Raichel still doesn't know what Emily looks like.  And Melissa...poor girl...just not sure how she was even on the show.  Most likely just so that they had a few more blondes to mix in with all the brunettes.  But she was bad news bears from day one and unfortunately we had to relive her saga last night.  At least Brad picked up on it quickly and spared us much agony. 

So that's it for the most part - no crazy bombs were dropped...no one provided any new, hot topics...but at least one of them dyed their hair. That's always a headline.  Now the question is...Who will be the next Bachelorette?  Rumors are saying Ashley the Carnie, which I reeeeeeeeeally hope doesn't happen, even after she got her hair did.  I just can't handle it.  But, it makes sense.  She's probably finished school by now, and this would be a perfect time for her to do something like this if she were going to do it, before she started a real job.  Who else would it be?  Michelle?  I think there's too much disdain for her out there still.  Shawntel?  Unfortunately too pretty and perfect.  Ashley S?  She would get my vote.  Let me know your thoughts.

Next week is big, huge.  We finally get to see if Brad is committed, or if he's going to stab us all in the hearts again with a dull knife and not pick either of them.  That would actually be pretty funny...think about how expensive his therapy bill would be after that though.  Well, in the beautiful words of Casey from Ali's season, "Here's my heart...jump in and stay a while (oh and by the way I went and got a tattoo of you on my wrist during the show, hope that doesn't freak you out)". 

XOXO

Gossip Girl...I mean,

Bachelor Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment