Monday, January 16, 2012

Love you Shawty

We're back boys and girls.  Valentine's day is quickly approaching, which always draws me to this blog.  Love is in the air, birds are chirping, buns are in the oven (Lord help me).  Let's get after it:

First date - Emily...golden gate bridge date.  big whoop...cry me a river about heights.  ben slobbers while kissing.  I semi-like Emily, although she looks just like Kendra (Hugh Hefner's Kendra).  Little heavy on the makeup, so we need to get an all natural look before we can make a solid decision.

Group date - skiing in San Fran.  Kacie B is a circus skiier, but stole the show with her butt-skiing.  Haven't ever tried that before.  Kacie also knocks it out later that night.  Ben really likes her.  Appears their connection is a little more unique than the other girls'.  Blakely is a little scoundrel...typical theta.  Catty and just wants all the attention...none of the other girls like to be around her!  TAK lady, TAK (that aint kappa).  She obviously did not remember to KIPMIF.

Brittney makes a sudden departure, which I don't think anyone balked at?  Didn't really know she was here with us on the show, but we wish her the best of luck.  Let's choke out the weeds so we can get to that final rose boys and girls.

Rachel gets the group date rose, not a huge surprise since she was one of the few that they even showed him spending time with.  She's ok...not real keen on the deep voice but maybe Ben's into that sort of thing.  Me...I'm more into the softballers with the short hair.  Shoulda seen Kate in high school...

Lindzi gets a one-on-one date with Benjamin in San Fran.  She got the very first, first impression rose, so you'd think she's high on his list.  She's middle of the road for me, I'd say.  they have a nice little date at city hall...and yet again Ben appears to be a slobbery smoocher.  I would not accept that ladies...someone needs to educate him.  Lindzi gets the million dollar question - why are you still single?  People (guys and girls) tell me all the time they wish i was still single.  But my baby's mama locked her claws on me early and firmly...like a pit bull on a wild pig.  Quote of the night:  "Babe, welcome to dumpsville, population you"...ha!  What a way to break up with someone.  At least Lindzi's ex tried to be comedic and lighten the blow.  I'll have to remember that one.

Our local favorite Jennifer gets after Benjamin...she lays it out there.  And Ben-jamin rewards it with a lovely compliment of her being the best kisser.  After getting the final rose, that's the next best prize!!!  Third best prize is the wardrobe.  that's yet to be determined.  Courtney is obviously the season's drama queen and standard whacko...just like Rozlyn, Michelle from Jake Pavelka's season, Elizabeth Kitt, and Michelle Money in year's passed.  Although I forgive Michelle Money now, as we've heard good things from some of her fellow costars.  Courtney is obviously attractive, however she does have a little uni-brow squeaking in there in the middle.  She's a few brows away looking Kazakhstanian.

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawty Shawntel....my girl.  I still don't like your name, but love you girl.  Curvalicious.  I could spend a few more minutes on your hair, but you're still a doll.  This was a great surprise for us.  This was like a good ole fashioned KKG/Theta fight.  I was hoping for some slaps to be thrown.  Unfortunately all we had were insults.  We all know Shawty is a sweet angel.  And all these tricks be frontin' on her.  Back off.  If Ben had a brain, he would have kicked out about 5 of these broads (ie... Erika and Jaclyn) and kept Shawty in one of their places.  Unfortunately, he goes for damage control instead and let's her go.  I bet we see Benjy and Shawty hollerin after the season is over.  Just watch.

Rose Ceremony - Courtney - idiot.  Gives models a bad name.  Makes us all think they're unintelligent...oh wait.  Kacie - Great.  Elyse - Not bad.  Jamie - are you serious.  Jennifer - Good.  Casey S - who are you.  Blakely - skeletor (in a nice way?).  Monica - producers' choice.  Nikki - snoozer.  Samantha - don't recognize you, did you sneak in with Shawty.  Erika - good strategy, I would have tried maybe throwing up also.  Gotta set yourself apart though.  I like it.  Jaclyn - sorry hun.  LYLAS.  And Shawty - you got guts girl.  Love you...stay in touch.  Tweet me.

Wow...what an episode boys and girls.  Lots of emotions flying around.  I really shouldn't be watching this while I'm pregnant...not good for my hormones.  The good news is, we're one episode closer to me taking Chris Harrison's job.  The bad news...Shawty got hurt again.  Poor girl.  Benjy made some good decisions otherwise.  He did what he needed to do.  Here's the synopsis:

Contenders:
Kacie B. - if she doesn't win it, my vote for the next Bachelorette
Jennifer
Elyse
Lindzi

Catfish (bottom dwellers, next to go):
Jamie
Monica

XOXO

The Bachelor Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment