Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 2 - Save the Drama for your Momma

Well, the main story line this week was clearly the drama that finally arose in the House, and it only took the 2nd week to find it.  Melissa and Raichel for whatever reason can’t get along, and it bites them in the rear as they both got the boot.  Brad decided he wasn’t going to deal with it.  He means business, as do I.  The other headline for the night I thought was Michelle.  Her true colors came out tonight.  She’s not going to be able to maintain stability, that is clear.  In the future preview, there’s a girl who has to leave a future rose ceremony and it sure sounds like it’s Michelle.  Let’s work through tonight’s episode chronologically:

Ashley H – she wears a ballerina dress to the first one-on-one date…apparently Brad mistook her for one of the other girls and got their names confused.  That’s my only explanation.  He is on the right path by taking her out to the middle of nowhere…I just figured he was going to drop her off and leave her.  Instead, he takes her to the Crazy California Carnival.  I only hope Bradley didn’t spend a ton of money on game tickets.  Amazingly, she gets the season’s first kiss, and it’s a doozie.  It did really look like Brad was into it and was like a little school boy again.  They had a pretty deep conversation for a first date, and it looks like the cotton candy broke the barriers down because Ashley S gets the Rose.  The best part of the date was when they were making out on the ferris wheel, just like me and Kate used to do =)   I just realized how short Ashley H was…looks like about 4’8”...maybe that’s why he took her to the carnival (carnies). 

The Group date – 15 girls go on the date to the American Red Cross. 

Michelle – It’s her birthday and she is crying because she wants to.  It’s apparent she’s very into herself and knows she’s attractive.  She’s not used to having to share the attention and it’s already getting to her.  She is quite the brat and she is losing points in my book with every snooty comment!  I’m tired of hearing about her 30th birthday and the episode isn’t even half way over.  Dang it!!!  Michelle just received the group date’s Rose.  There’s got to be a reason why she’s single at the age of 30, and I hope Brad can realize it sooner than later.  Now, Michelle already has a rose, and she steals Brad away once they all get back to the house and asks him what kind of coffee he likes.  What a skaaaaaaank.  Big NO-NO when you already have a rose – be a classy lady and let Brad have some time to himself.  Minus 73 bachelor points in my book.  Stage 5 Whacko.  I liked her for 1 week...no more.

Keltie – I think her outfit was really attractive…the butch girl wearing a neck brace.  Poor girl didn’t get a rose and took the break up pretty hard.  She admitted all of her dating sources she’s tried…including eharmony.com.  Perhaps she should try match.com

Britt – poor girl, I just don’t see her going very far.  If she does, then I just must not know my Bradley.  She did go above and beyond in her “filming” scene with Brad, which surprised me.  So maybe Brad will like that about her.  She opened up more than I thought she would.  Her prom hairdo ended up working in her favor, as she was the last to receive a rose.  I told you Brad was like a schoolboy, and here it’s shown again as he goes back to his high school days and picks the girl with the up-do and the bangs. 

Emily – love her.  I can’t believe they allow cell phones on the show, need to talk to production about that too.  But at least it’s for a great girl with a kid.  She receives the last rose that’s given before the actual ceremony.  I predicted her receiving the gift just a few seconds before Bradley made his decision.  Great choice and I wish she would make it all the way, but I just don’t have a gut feeling that she’s the ring.  I’m predicting a final four though. 

Melissa – unfortunately, Skeletor came out in tonight’s episode.  She was a little cooky by jumping into the scene and kissing Brad while they were “filming” for the Red Cross.  She’s somewhat annoying.  Melissa is 32 and acts like she’s 16...she just name dropped one of the other girls during a sob session to Brad, not cool.  She also needs a cheeseburger in addition to the 4 pieces of onion pizza she said she ate.  Please get her out of here ASAP before her drama starts its own high school class!!!  Thaaaaaaank God she got the boot.  It goes to show this show is REAL because Brad wasn’t going to take it anymore. 

Jackie – got a one-on-one date, which is not always a good thing near the end of this episode.  She needed to knock it out of the park, I think, to stay…because Ashley H. already got a rose on her one-on-one date.  Out of all those dresses and a hair stylist, I was a little perplexed by her choices.  But what do I know, I’m just the guy who was voted Best Dressed in our office.  She’s a nice and fun girl, but I’m wondering if Brad’s going to feel it with her like he does with some of the others.  I feel like both Brad and Jackie are both being very cautious with one another, and they’re both holding back.  But he is willing to take the risk, even with her being a below average dancer during their date.  I felt some resistance during the slow dance and it took some awkwardness before their kiss, but once they did, it was beautiful.  Love rained down from the stars up above. 

Raichel – the valumptuous girl was booted for the bickering.  We don’t have time to waste with all that drama…we’re looking for love and laughter, not tears and tissues ladies. 

Ali and Bob – interview some of the girls.  Melissa of course goes and seeks support for her issues.   Too bad it was too little, too late for her.  Hopefully Ali and Robert-O saw through the guise and gave Brad the heads up on her. 

Alli – big surprise…didn’t even get any camera time, but I think Brad’s choices were pretty easy this week with Raichel and Melissa bickering so much.  Really, he only had to make the decision regarding one girl this week.  Alli benefited from this.

Ashley S – one of the more serious contenders in my opinion.

Kimberly – 2nd surprise, I think she was kept around by default, who is this girl?  Maybe she is just trying to be very, very sneaky.

Shawntel N – played it cool this week, nothing too exciting happened with her.  Have not really gotten to know her very well, but seems like she would be a good fit for Brad.  I would like to see her in the top 6.

Stacey – another one who flew under the radar and benefited from the drama.  All she had to do was beat out Keltie, and she did it. 

Madison – I asked Edward Cullen to come last week and remove her, maybe I should have called Jacob instead. 

Chantal – may be around for another few weeks as he continues to weed out some of the pretenders, but I don’t see her being a serious contender. 

Lisa M – my number 1.a and I haven’t even gotten to know her yet.  A very attractive young lady and just hasn’t had much one-on-one time with Brad but I feel like when she does, they’ll have a solid connection.  I would personally like to see her in the final 3, but time will tell. 

Sarah P – Again, I think she benefited from the bickering.  Brad kept her around because she kept quiet.  Every woman in America needs to re-read that last sentence…heed Sarah’s actions and you will be kept around =)

Marissa – also flew under the radar this episode.  Brad remembers her though and didn’t need to spend much time with her.  She’s safe for the next few weeks.

Meghan – 3rd huge shock.  What was he thinking?  I guess he liked her more than Keltie

Lindsay – thank God Brad had a ton of roses because I thought she was gone.  I don’t know if her and Brad even talked once this week but she lives for another week.  I’m not sure if Brad knows her name though??

This week, along with the next week or two, is when we really get to know the girls.  We learned a little tonight, but not as much as I would have imagined.  It was really focused more on Michelle and Melissa than anyone else.  It’s still difficult picking a winner, but I would love Emily or Lisa to get the ring.  But realistically it’s probably someone like Ashley S, Marissa, or Jackie.  As I sit here watching the national championship football game, I ask myself why can’t we all just get along and love one another?  Just like this game, there is so much violence, hatred, drama, excessive celebrating, and cheating (Cam Newton’s Agent…I mean his Dad)…why can’t we all just realize that every day is like a day on the Bachelor – be true to yourself and those around you;  even though there will be some thorns, a beautiful rose may very well be on the horizon. 

XOXO

The Bachelor Wizard

1 comment:

  1. I can't figure out how to show the title of the Poll at the top yet, still working on it. The question is:

    Which Bachelor destination would you most like to vist?

    ReplyDelete