Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 4 – Michelle is an Emotional Rollercoaster who sucks the life out of you like an annoying Leach


Well, we’ve made it another week everybody.  We’re approaching the most romantic day of the year (Super Bowl Sunday) and relationships are created anew all over the world.    We’ve got 14 girls left and 3 of them are heading home at the end of the episode.  Who will it be????????  Well it ends up being Lindsey, Meghan and Stacey.  Stacey was probably the bigger surprise of the three, but none were shocking.  I don’t think we can blame him for making his decisions tonight, other than to keep Ashley H – sorry, just not a big fan.  I was hoping she’d get tossed, but to no avail.  The Group Date was pretty boring…not much excitement took place at the radio station.  What would have been awesome would have been if they gave Brad lie detector tests.  Now THAT would have been some good TV.  There would have been some good fireworks.  The best part about the group date was when Brad was giving out the rose at the hot tub, and he pulled a 180 and changed his mind on his choice.  Thank God he did.

Chantal got the one-on-one date, along with Michelle.  These two are becoming each others’ nemesis.  I’d like to see them get into a fist fight.  My money is on Chanty, even though Michelle’s last name is Money.  Even when Emily doesn’t get a date or doesn’t get much camera time, she still seems to steal the spotlight.  Bradley showed us how much he cares about her by setting up some personal time with her at the rose ceremony.  That shows true love.  But next week we will get to see a “valley” between BrEmily and we will see how they overcome it.  I’m anxious to see how Em keeps it together at the racetrack. 

Michelle – Obviously Shelly is doing something right because she somehow always ends up at the top of my blog.  She far and away gets the most camera time, which is smart and annoying at the same time.  I feel like I keep hearing the same things come out of her mouth over and over.  Last week I suggested that Michelle could possibly be some actress that the producers are keeping around for drama.  Well, here is the link to Michelle’s new hit movie…trust me, she’s going to win a Dundie (Office fans):  http://starcasm.net/archives/80602 .  No, I wasn’t joking…she’s actually in a movie...maybe that’s where she got her black eye??  I thought it was pretty funny when Chantal made her paranoid about her date invitation not having “love” in it.  It shows the feistiness between Chanty and Shelly, not to mention when Chanty called her out for complaining about Ashley and Brad talking before her date.  I’m feeling more and more that Brad knows Michelle is not wife material.  I think he’s keeping her around as eye candy, and she’s probably fun for him to be around, but he seems actually less attached to her than to some of the others.  I thought for a second that Brad was going to reach over with a knife when they were repelling and accidentally cut her rope, but no such luck.

Ashley H – Whacko #2 who can’t keep it together.  Didn’t any of these girls date the same guy at the same time in elementary school???  I mean c’mon, I had 3 girlfriends at the same time in 4th grade when I first moved here from Florida….couldn’t keep the ladies off of me (still can’t).  I absolutely loved how Bradley changed his mind in giving her the rose on the group date.  It really looked like he was planning on giving it to her, even with her 5-head and her emotional issues she displayed during their personal talk, but as soon as her Tourettes kicked in when Brad appeared with the rose at the hot-tub, he realized he had to go with Plan B – Britt.  There was a reason he took Ashley H to the circus on their one-on-one date…she’s a carnie (small hands…they smell like cabbage).  The only bad sign is that he actually took time to reconcile with her the next day after the group date drama.  That means he probably really likes her…no good.  How about when she stalks up on Brad and Britt as they’re smooching?  What is she, a magician?  The little carnie came out of nowhere. 

Chantal – well, I never thought I’d see a date at the bottom of the ocean, even if it was 40 feet off of shore and at 8 feet deep.  Chanty was sooooooooo scared about going into the shark/sea weed infested waters, and with good reason.  There’s only 9 producers and 7 lifeguards waiting in the boat in case something happens in the 8 ft water.  I was thinking that the only thing that could make their date more romantic would be if Brad and Chanty kissed with their helmets still on….well, Bradley took care of that one.  The only thing that would have been better was if their globes would have cracked.  Now the ONLY other date that the Bachelor can come up with is going to be ON THE MOON.  That is going to come next season apparently…………….. “one small step for the Bachelor.....(scccchhhhh)….one giant leap for Chris Harrison (ssssccccchhh)”.  Chianti is pretty emotional, she didn’t handle it very well whenever Bradley took Emily out at the rose ceremony and spent some private time with her.  I think Brad really likes her, but Shanty is kind of emotionally draining for us as viewers, and I only think he’s going to experience it soon (even though Brad just told her she wasn’t “needy”).  Basically, she’s a bawl bag…………guys do NOT like bawl bags.  Red Flag!

Britt – well, she really opened up on the radio show/group date.  The show’s stylists finally realized she was actually on the show and said “Hey, we’ve got to fix this chic’s hair.”  So that was the first step in the right direction.  Then, she spoke her heart on the group date and Brad figured out who she was, so that was the 2nd good step.  She then gave him some smooches on the group date and I think Brad was just so shocked by her new hairdo that he decided to give her the “group rose”. 

Here’s a quick rundown of some of the other girls who I still really like:

Lisa – Brad is clearly going off straight looks here; I don’t think Brad has said 2 words to her the entire season.  She could have a legitimate shot if she would actually put in an effort to talk to him.  Poor girl is going to get the boot in the next week or so if she doesn’t shake what her momma gave her.

Shawntel – still one of my top favorites.  I really like Brad likes her down-to-earth personality and easy going attitude.  I wasn’t crazy about her dress she chose at the rose ceremony…those fitted dresses never seem to be very flattering on any girls…due to the F.U.P.A.  But, what can you do I guess. 

Ashely S – I thought it was kinda shady what she did to Meghan on the group date.  We obviously don’t know how much time each girl gets to talk to Brad, but it seemed like Meghan had about 1 minute, and then there was Ashley S sneaking in on them like it was no big deal.  She also was kind of two different colors in the morning when she didn’t have any makeup on.  That was kinda scary.  That’s why I admire so greatly a good looking man…it’s all natural, no paint, no makeup, no botox.  What you see at 6 AM is what you get.  Fortunately, I have a bride who is just like a man!  Not like manly, but I mean she’s beautiful without makeup…you know what I mean.

Jackie – I really like Jackie.  She’s just cute, fun, nice, sweet, sporty.  She doesn’t have that huge Wow factor like some of the other ones, but I feel like she’s got the “it” factor when it comes to marriage.  Clearly some of these girls are wife material, and some are not.  I think Jackie is a part of the 3 or 4 that would be a great fit for Bradley. 

Marissa – We’re all waiting for Marissa to make a move.  She had a great first impression with Brad on the very first episode, and I don’t know if we’ve seen them talk since.  Brad keeps bringing her back, but if she doesn’t step it up in the next few weeks, she could be like Obama…on the way out!

Next week we get to see an emotional event when Emily has to take a trip to the racetrack.  I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the first time for her to be back at one in a long time??  Emily has got to be the clear front runner, but she still has some stiff walls up, even after telling her story to Brad.  If I know my Bradley, he can handle her past.  But the question is, will Emily allow Brad to become her future?  Go Team BrEmily.  I was hoping Lisa would step up her game from last week, but I really don’t think she was able to do it.  So, my top four that I think Brad likes in no particular order, would be:  Emily, Chantal, Jackie, & Ashley S.

I WISH I could transfer Shawntel and Lisa up into that list, but I think Shawntel “stayed in place” this week, and I think Lisa lost some ground.  This show is like a treadmill…either you keep your feet and you keep up, or you can’t hang and you get tossed off the back and break an ankle.  Life is like a Rose…sometimes the thorns slice your finger open and make you bleed for hours on end, and sometimes you buy one from Homeland and it dies the very next day.  Most of you ladies will not understand those metaphors so please do not get a headache trying to grasp them.  I appreciate your trying anyway.  Until we are handing out roses on the moon……..farewell.

XOXO

The Bachelor Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment